Who’s next Scholarship
How do we solve challenges of the century? What’s the next innovation and where is it going to come from? Are you the one who knows answers to what’s next on the horizon.
We are offering up to 100% scholarships to the most creative and disruptive minds from India.
Merit Cum Means Scholarships - New Entrants
The Merit cum means scholarship is constituted to support the deserving economically less privileged students joining IIFA Lancaster International Campus's Courses each year. The objective of this Scholarship is to support & reward new students constrained by economic limitations.
Download Form - Click here
The Merit cum Means Scholarship (new entrants) is applicable only to the new enrolments / students of regular UG / PG Programs at the time of admission.
The Scholarship provides partial waiver of tuition fee. It waives payment of partial tuition fee only for the current academic year.
Eligibility for Merit cum Means Scholarship (new entrants) is as under
- Annual gross parental / family income from all sources - maximum Rs. 8,00,000/- (INR Eight lakhs only)
- Academic Performance in 12th / Graduation ( Min 55% marks )
- Academic Performance in Entrance test
- Preference to wards of single parents.
- Class XIIth passing mark sheet
- Parents ITR copy of last 3 years as proof of income.