Course - Overview
“The best opportunity to broaden your knowledge on film-making. Unlike antiquity,”
The film is not only limited to entertainment but also has some educational aspects that combine with fun and entertainment to make it a meaningful subject. Today, many filmmakers explore many aspects of society and real-life with film. If you have cinematic aspirations, you have come to the right place! We have a team dedicated to providing valuable advice on what to do and avoid without sacrificing the quality of your script. We encourage students with creative stories and help them have stories that impress producers and directors by writing their scripts. IIFA is the best B.Sc Film-making College in Bangalore. We aim to offer you an industry-relevant curriculum that is the right channel to build your career in the film industry. Have you cleared your 12th Board exams? Are you passionate about getting into the film industry? If so, it is time for you to seize the opportunity by choosing our B.Sc in Filmmaking course.
Essentials of Film |
Still Photography |
Editing Techniques |
Paper 1. Pre production Techniques
1. Introduction to Script Writing | 2. Elements of Screenplay | 3. Character Development
Paper 2. Essentials of Film
4. Structure of Film | 5. Dialogue Writing | 6. Designing a Scene & Introduction of Dialogues | 7. Characters Performance with discussions and creativity | 8. Discussions on Locations for shoot
Paper 3. Still Photography
9. Intro to Still Photography | 10. Details of Camera, Fundamentals & Terminology | 11. Outdoor Shoots | 12. Fashion Photography | 13. Portfolio & Portraits | 14. Event shoots - Bridal, Wedding, Corporate, & Sports | 15. Nature & Wildlife Shoots
Paper 4. Editing Techniques
16. Basics of Editing | 17. Photoshop in detail
Paper 5. Study of Cinematography
Paper 1. Pre production Techniques
Analysis of Shots & its Importance | Editted Techniques | Introduction of Special Effects | Production & Post Production Techniques
1. Script Development | 2. Preproduction Techniques | 3. Film Shooting Fundamentals - SD and HD, Theory of Color | 4. Configuring Protools System
Paper 2. Analysis of shots & its importance
5. Study of Award-winning documentary - Analysis | 6. Role of makeup & costumes in project
Paper 3. Editing Techniques
7. Editing | 8. Software Adobe Premier Pro & Intro to Final Cut Pro | 9. Edit shots captured | 10. Types of Cuts
Paper 4. Introduction of Special Effects
Advance Editing Process
Paper 5. Production & Post Production Techniques
Designing a Film | Shoot & Production | Importance of Direction | Creative Project | Viva Voce
Paper 1. Designing a Film
1. Production Design | 2. Comparative Study of Cinema Vs. TV
Paper 2. Shoot & Production
3. Working on existing location | 4. Dressing a set as per script requirements
Paper 3. Importance of Direction
5. Direction Basics | 6. Role of: a. Assistant Director, b. DOP
Paper 4. Creative Project
7. Submission of short movie shoot
Paper 5. Viva Voce
Magix Sound Forge Pro |
Adobe Audition |
Dolby.io Media-Processing APIs |
Audio Format Conversion |
MediaHuman Audio Converter |
Switch by NHC Software |
Audio Project File Management |
A Better Finder Rename |
Path Finder |
Disk Inventory X |
Audio Collaboration |
Bounce Boss |
Our 360 comprehensive learning-based model opens up multiple avenues and opportunities for students.
An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates, and manages such projects.
Furniture designers specialize in designing furniture for manufacturers.
An Exhibition Designer is a professional who creates fixtures and display stands for events such as large public exhibitions, conferences, trade shows and temporary displays for businesses, museums, libraries and art galleries.
Lighting Designers design and plan lighting and electrical systems.
A kitchen designer is a type of interior designer who works with clients to discuss all aspects of creating, remodeling, or updating the kitchen area of their home.
An interior decorator is a person who is employed to design and decorate the inside of people's houses
Window display designers
Display designers focus on designing displays, stands and panels for exhibitions, conferences and other events.
Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design
Commercial & Industrial Designers
Industrial design (ID) is the professional service of creating and developing concepts and specifications that optimize the function, value and appearance of products and systems for the mutual benefit of both user and manufacturer.
A model maker is a professional craftsperson who creates a three-dimensional representation of a design or concept.
Set & Exhibit Designer
Set and exhibit designers design the physical sets for television, movie, and theatrical productions and for special exhibits of all kinds
different way tro contact us